US Let us invest in you. The Sterling Group, Inc. is a family-owned vertically integrated real estate investment firm started in 1976, specializing in multifamily housing and self-storage facilities. Our company includes development, construction, property management and investment management. Our CEO, Larry Swank, and President, Lance Swank, are involved daily and work closely with over 250 colleagues in multiple states throughout the Midwest and Southeast.
YOU Are you built for this opportunity? We are looking for calculated risk takers who want to be part of this kind of environment. We need people who can quickly change direction and make wise decisions, but are not afraid to jump in. We want people who bring experience and want an experience.
Our Assistant Property Managers are primarily responsible for the following:
- Perform tasks associated with the operation of the property including leasing, collections, resident services, maintenance and actions to ensure compliance
- Ensure all site staff adhere to established company policies in absence of Property Manager
- Led by the Property Manager and generally has no supervisory responsibilities unless the Property Manager is unavailable or away from the property
- Perform all the above and other related duties as assigned in accordance with applicable laws and company policies
Don’t sell yourself short. Our Assistant Property Managers must have the following qualifications:
- Valid Driver's License required
- BA in Marketing preferred, High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in property management, retail service or sales
- Excellent interpersonal relations, communicative skills and a customer-focused service orientation
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook) required
- Yardi Program knowledge is a plus
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects effectively
- Proficient in reading, writing, grammar and mathematical skills
Eligible for bonuses.
WE Together, we can help develop a great career for you. Sterling’s benefit package includes health, vision, dental, EAP, 401k, group life insurance and a variety of supplemental insurance options, in addition to vacation and holiday pay. We are also committed to rewarding our colleagues through a variety of recognition programs and career-developing opportunities. Plus, you can receive advanced training in your chosen profession.
DO Consider managing your career by managing our communities. We reward talent and outstanding effort through competitive salaries and benefits, career building training programs and more. You will be constantly involved, receiving feedback, being coached and mentored and given credit where credit is due. Experience how working in an environment where your opinion counts can take you to a whole new level of your career.