Schedule: 20 hrs per week; Saturday and Sunday or a combination of weekend and week days.
- Develop full knowledge of application information required, screening processes and policies regarding rentals.
- Responsible for playing an active role in the renewal process.
- Develop and maintain an on-going resident retention program under direction of Property Manager.
- Courteous, efficient handling of resident requests and complaints.
- Responsible for proper maintenance of resident and property files.
- Efficient and timely processing of all required administrative forms, reports and related information.
- Responsible for ensuring the “model” apartments and target apartments are ready for show; responsible for maintaining work areas and office in a clean and orderly manner; need to have an awareness of the “curb appeal” of the property.
- Thorough knowledge of lease terms, specifications and all community policies.
- Knowledgeable of required telephone and sales techniques.
- Knowledgeable of current market conditions.
- Responsible for “shopping” competitive properties and completing market updates.
- Responsible for maintaining a leasing closing ratio that meets Steven Scott Management’s requirements.
- Fully informed of current rental rates, sizes, locations and all amenities of property.
- Responsible for participating in the marketing of the property as directed.
- Responsible for operating within OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Act) standards and company safety policies at all times.
- Comply with all industry Fair Housing rules.
- Responsible for reporting unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or residents.
- Responsible for maintaining a professional appearance and attitude at all times.
- Responsible for seeking educational opportunities and self-improvement for personal growth and development.
- Anything else that the Property Manager feels may fall into the Leasing Consultant’s job description.
- 1 year(s): Customer Service
- 1 year(s): Sales
- High School or better