There are a handful of big life experiences yet to be disrupted by technology. Selling property is one of them. Strike is revolutionising the market by offering our customers the opportunity to sell their property for free. We are now rethinking the entire process of buying and selling properties by putting the customer at the heart of everything we do.. Using innovative technology and user-centric thinking, we are delicately weaving together the conveniences of a digital experience and the trust of meaningful human touchpoints.
As a Strike Agent, you will be remote working and offering customers the most up-to-date advice and information about selling their property alongside being the face of the business. You will be providing 'simply the best’ service to our customers, combining a personal touch with our award-winning UK-based central support team.
This role is ideal for someone who wants remote working and all the benefits of selling property. This role isn’t cold calling but will require sales through service. You must have a full UK driving license along with a vehicle. The best part is your earning potential is all down to you.
It’s not essential to have worked in property before, what matters is YOU.
- Provide accurate market valuations for potential seller’s properties
- Engage and support customers;
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of the local property market;
- Be a brand ambassador;
- Coordinate with the central operations team ensuring we achieve a successful sale
- Offer instructions as well as legal, mortgage and product referrals.
- Upselling through face to face sales
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Exceptional people skills
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to analyse data and use IT equipment competently
- A strong desire to be part of a successful business
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Full driving license and have the use of a vehicle for business purposes
- Outstanding sales ability
WHAT STRIKE CAN OFFER YOU
- Base salary and Travel Allowance of £21,000
- Outstanding uncapped commission structure, OTE of £50k+
- £500 minimum guaranteed commission for the first three months
- Fuel Card
- All Equipment and Full-Training provided
- Remote working
- 30 days holiday (including public holidays),
- Social events
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £60,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- relevant industry: 1 year (preferred)
- Driving License (preferred)