TDEC, a nationally recognized Business Processing Outsourcing (BPO) Organization, seeks a Mortgage Customer Service Representative to support an agency in Indianapolis, IN.
The position entails providing customer service and assistance to consumers and the lending industry.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answer questions on policy issues, general requests, and assistance with online processing system
- Respond to inbound calls, emails and voice mails and will document each contact in a database and perform return calls as required
- Some weekend and/or overtime work may be required on occasion
- High School diploma or General Educational Development (GED) certificate.
- Minimum of two (2) years of customer service, call center, or contact center experience.
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Security clearance, which includes a credit check and background investigation.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including the closing shift, which is 11:30am to 8pm.
Equal Opportunity Employer/ Veterans/ Disabled