Top Central Texas Credit Union is Seeking a Commercial Loan Officer. Voted One of the Best Credit Unions to Work for by The Credit Union Journal!
Our sole mission is to help our members improve their financial lives. The highest priority of each staff member is to give top-quality service to our members, prospective members, and staff, whether directly, or through the support of others.
- The Commercial Loan Officer (CLO) is responsible for increasing Texell’s loan portfolio by developing business contacts, attracting commercial members, and originating commercial loans.
- The CLO attracts new commercial loan applications by developing relationships within the community, specifically with the commercial real estate community.
- Making sales calls and in-person visits to prospective members is a daily function of this position.
- The CLO is also responsible for all aspects of the commercial loan process from application to funding as well ongoing monitoring of loans and relationships.
- In this role, you will participate in community efforts to promote business growth and development.
- The CLO assumes responsibility for ensuring that professional business relations exist with members, vendors, and trade professionals.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- 2 years commercial lending industry experience.
- Thorough knowledge of commercial/business products, services, and policies.
- Understanding of government regulations and legal requirements involving commercial lending and related functions.
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite, including Word and Excel.
- Integrity, a team spirit, and the ability to work in a dynamic environment.
Texell Credit Union was named a Best Credit Union to Work for by The Credit Union Journal in both 2019 and 2020. We are an employer that values our employees. We offer an excellent benefits package, including health, dental, vision, 401K, vacation, and sick leave.