Dominion Financial Services, LLC is seeking a top-notch Loan Servicer for immediate hire!
Dominion Financial Services, LLC (“DFS”) is a growing and successful Lender located in Baltimore, MD that lends to Real Estate Investors in all states. Established in 2002, Dominion is an Operating company of DFS and is a leading provider in all Real Estate related services.
Excellent opportunity for a fast-paced learner in one of Baltimore’s dynamic lending companies. This individual will report to the Director of Loan Operations.
- Contact customers regarding status of projects and maturity of loans
- Respond to customers questions + issues through Freshdesk (email ticketing system)
- Review Loan Documents to resolve questions + issues
- Update monthly status reports to the company’s partners
- Contact customers regarding late payments or issues with ACHs, checks or wires
- Contact customers to obtain access to property for loans that underwriting has requested pictures for
- Bookkeeping for Ground Rents
- Send notices to ground rent holders monthly
- Document and deposit incoming checks weekly
- Reply to customers questions via email and phone call
- Cross-train with bookkeepers to be able to provide additional help when workload is high, or someone is out of the office
- Daily reconciliations
- Documenting of deposits, new loans, paid off loans, AR/AP and loan transfers in QuickBooks and Excel
- Coordinate the transfer of servicing for loans that we sell
- Generate loan modifications and have the borrower sign when needed
- Generate reports that are required by the companies that buy the loans from us
- Track and transfer escrowed insurance, mortgage payments, property taxes and rehab accounts to the new loan servicing company
- Coordinate draws and payoffs for loans with the new loan servicer
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or GED required. Two year degree in business, finance or related field preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of commercial and/or construction loan servicing, loan documentation or related job experience in the financial industry.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Proficient in MS Office particularly MS Excel and MS Word.
- Must possess excellent analytical and problem solving skills, be detailed oriented with a commitment to a high level of data integrity and accuracy.
- Knowledge of General Ledger balancing and common banking transactions.
Our Company's Core Values
- Accountable & Dependable
- Team Centric
- System & Process Oriented
- Service Ethic
- Organized Efficiency - risk management & compliance
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
Work Location: Remote