We were among the first developers to identify the tremendous potential in providing private investors the opportunity to purchase hotel guestrooms, suites and serviced apartments in our collection of upscale properties located in highly popular locations across Dubai. We back up our success with a list of International Property awards along with strategic partnerships with companies such as Wyndham Hotel group, Millennium Hotels, Emirates Airlines and Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts.
To successful candidates, we offer a diverse progressive corporate working environment with clear growth potential along with award winning sales & marketing tools, a state of the art showroom featuring Dubai’s only virtual helicopter tour and endorsements from a number of international sporting celebrities.
- Benchmark tools: Continuous monitoring of competitor’s operating performance through existing and purposely developed tools.
- Active approach to improve performance: superior revenue management approach to increase relative market positioning, operating cash flow optimization (payroll, outsourcing opportunities, productivity, fixed/variable cost studies, and flowthrough analysis).
- Operating measures implementation: Break-even point analysis, cost-ratios analysis, ROI analysis and other KPIs.
- Top line: revenue management, price yielding, contracts improvements & negotiation, channel mix optimization, comp-set performance (STR), public pricing (OTA insight), room categorization and pricing, personnel productivity.
- Cost: personnel & payroll, expenses, outsourcing, COGS analysis, reduction of outsourced services, energy efficiency with and without CAPEX, OPEX analysis, management of property expenses such as insurance, property tax and audits, facility management.
- Qualitative analysis: online reputation management
- Market analysis and comp-set review.
- Bachelor’s Degree in hospitality administration, business management, or related field from a four-year college or university or equivalent experience required.
- MBA candidates is preferred.
- Responsible, ambitious, and committed to excellence at work.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Results-driven, capable to perform well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Advanced level of Microsoft Office.
- Strong financial/consulting background, especially in Asset Management.
- Superb teamwork skills.
- Creative and fresh, coming up with new ideas that would add real value to our business.
- Be motivated to progress in their career.