Lewisham (2 days office-based, 3 days either site-based or working from home)
Own Vehicle Required
Hyde are looking to recruit a Residential Construction Graduate to join our New Homes Product Quality team. Internally you will be known as a Product Quality Coordinator.
The Hyde Group’s vision is to provide a great home for everyone. Our values guide the way we operate as a business: we’re customer driven, inclusive, collaborative and innovative.
In this role, you will ensure that both internal stakeholders and external customers get the quality homes and service they expect in line with the approved business plan and the construction contract.
Duties of a Product Quality Coordinator:
- Ensure that a consistently high standard of quality control and supervision is maintained for each contract via site visits.
- Assessing contract implementation with due regard to building and health and safety legislation.
- Maintain liaison with the Sales and Marketing, Property Services, Management and other internal teams and ensure that hand-over arrangements are effective.
- Arrange and carry out new home visits with residents to explain heating controls etc.
- Provide a seamless customer journey for outright sale customers from exchange of Contracts to post completion period, acting as a first point of contact at all times.
- Preparing personalised newsletters for leasehold purchasers, to inform of site and plot progress.
- Manage the pre-completion inspections and moving in of customers, advising and managing the completion of any outstanding works.
- Identify risks and appropriate effective solutions with minimal supervision to ensure delivery in a demanding environment.
- Carry out all duties with due regard to Health & Safety Legislation and policy at all times.
We offer a great flexible benefits package, a 35-hour working week, a fantastic pension scheme and the opportunity to work for an organisation whose social purpose is to help provide people with a home.
Diversity and inclusion are integral to the Hyde Group as a social business, and critical in delivering our vision of a great home for everyone. We strive to build and nurture a culture where inclusivity is the norm and not an initiative. Many of the greatest ideas and discoveries come from a diverse mix of minds, backgrounds and experiences, and we’re committed to cultivating an inclusive workplace which reflects our customer profile and where everyone is proud to be unique.
Closing date: Tuesday 9th August 2022
Interviews: w/c 15th August 2022