JOB SCOPE AND PURPOSE
To assist in leasing and administrative operation of the apartment community in a manner that is professional. To greet prospects, rent apartments and provide exemplary customer service to residents. Performance at the direction of the Property Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greeting walk-in traffic with enthusiasm (prospects and residents).
- Answering phone (prospects and residents).
- Showing models and all amenities to prospects.
- Processing applications.
- Preparation of move-in package.
- Move-in orientation with new residents.
- General correspondence.
- General office duties to include: Filing, Work requests, Accepting rental payments
- Leasing and LIHTC experience, preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Good human relation skills demonstrating ability to deal with residents, peers and supervisors.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and self-control.
- Enthusiasm, good attitude, trustworthiness, personal integrity and honesty, upbeat personality, ability to close sales and a desire to learn.
- Knowledge of Computer software programs; in particular Microsoft Office applications, OneSite or ability to learn these programs.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL FUNCTIONS
Bending, kneeling, stretching, climbing stairs and ladders, squatting, and lifting up to fifteen (15) pounds.
NON-ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL FUNCTIONS
Running and lifting over fifteen (15) pounds.