Location: Office based full time in Wakefield, Yorkshire.
Target: IT Literate candidates ideally with some previous Customer Service and/or Admin experience.
Salary: 18K to 19.5K D.O.E
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9.00 AM - 6 PM
Timeline: Immediate Interview and Start.
The New Homes Group:
The New Homes Group is the UK'S leading new homes specialist. Through our range of individual brands we specialise in facilitating the sales of new homes working with housebuilders, lenders and a nationwide network of estate agents. We offer a broad range of Mortgage Services.
A genuine career opportunity in Financial Services:
We are now looking for 4 additional Sales Administrators to join our Mortgage Admin Teams. The role offers full training and we are looking for bright, hardworking and enthusiastic administrators to support our mortgage specialist teams. We will of course consider experienced candidates but also applications from young and bright individuals who are keen to begin a career in financial services and can demonstrate a strong desire to succeed by taking full advantage of this outstanding career opportunity.
Becoming a Sales Administrator:
Torc24 is the front line and first point of contact for our customers; needless to say, it is an important and integral part of our organisation. Our Sales Administrators are highly trained, work to high expectations and are responsible for delivering a fantastic first impression. Its fair to say no two days are the same.
As a Sales Administrator you will be responsible for engaging with prospective customers who have initially contacted us via our Housebuilder Clients. Inputting data for online mortgage providers and government schemes & assisting with the progression of new build purchases from submission to completion.
- Permanent Full Time Role.
- One hour lunch each working day.
- Extensive training coupled with an ongoing support and development program.
- 28 days paid holiday including Bank Holidays.
- Get your Birthday off each year. (Once Probation Completed)
- Unrivalled opportunities for progression, promotion and personal development in an expanding and market leading business.
- Contributory workplace pension.
- Generous Staff referral bonus scheme.
- Free Blue-Crest Prevention plus health screening.
- Free onsite Car Parking.
- 24/7/365 Wellbeing Support Service available to you and your spouse/dependents..
Interested to hear more?
If you would like to find out more about a career with The New Homes Group then please forward your CV by clicking Apply Now or simply give Flossie Brown a call on 01206-481035 for a confidential chat.