Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 per annum, plus benefits & bonus
We are Together - Proud to be a Financial Services success story based in South Manchester. Established in 1974, we employ over 600 colleagues.
A specialist lender offering a range of mortgage and secured loan products to individuals and businesses, who are typically underserved by mainstream lenders. We play our part to turn challenges into opportunities which make our customers' financial ambitions accessible.
Over 47 years of successful trading has positioned Together as a market leader, thanks to a common-sense approach to lending.
Together is a business that never stands still, providing an exciting place to work for individuals who deliver to a high-standard and embrace change.
As a Development Funding Mortgage Processor, you will ensure that the day to day function of the department runs smoothly, within SLA’s and in compliance with policies and procedures. To provide support to/work collaboratively with the wider Development Funding team on pre and post funding processing responsibilities, plus the collation of MI, ensuring we are providing a high quality service.
- To ensure all data entry and notation of systems is accurately completed accurately and within agreed SLA for all new transactions
- Proactively monitor & manage pipeline caseload, ensuring outstanding information is chased/obtained within agreed SLA’s, with appropriate system notation and/or data entry. Providing regular updates to DF Underwriters/Originators and Broker/Introducer/Client (as applicable), ensuring transactions complete in timely manner in line with customer expectations
- To obtain valuation & QS fee quotations on request, along with subsequent instruction letters, chasing of reports, saving/distributing on receipt as required and completing any actions/check as per processes & procedures, in line with SLA’s
- To issue Further Advance & Facility Extension documentation securely & accurately, within SLA’s upon request. Following return, undertake the required checks, saving documentation and keying on CODA payments as per underlying process
- Collating regular MI & ad-hoc requests for data/reports, to support the ongoing management of the department
- Supporting DF Origination and Underwriting colleagues with new business opportunities & campaigns
- Ensure Case Studies/PR opportunities are provided to our Marketing department for recently funded cases, ensuring they are published in a timely manner
- Be clear and consistent in communication with brokers, introducers, customers & colleagues in order to build and maintain positive working relationships
- Ensure QS monthly RAG updates are received/filed/shared accordingly
- Provide support to the Development Funding team with ad hoc administrative duties
Essential skills and experience:
- PC skills including MS Word and Excel
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Ability to assess and interpret information supplied e.g. bank statements
- Knowledge of the property market would be advantageous
- Customer Service experience
- Mortgage processing/administrative experience
We offer a range of company benefits, including shared reward scheme, discretionary bonus, 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays), your Birthday off, entitlement increases over time, holiday purchase scheme, matched pension contribution, life assurance, critical illness cover, health cash plan, private medical insurance, access to company's holiday homes, regular team/individual incentives, travel season ticket loans, Ride to Work scheme, free gym access and local bar/restaurant discounts.
Career development opportunities are excellent and where possible we offer sponsorship of relevant qualifications.
- please note that all successful applicants will undergo relevant employment reference, financial and criminal record checks.