We started with just one home and an idea: to bring homeowners and renters together with smart technology and caring local teams. Today, we're the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America thanks to the people who give us their best every day. You'll fit right in here if you're curious, entrepreneurial, and thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
Why Real Estate at Vacasa
We're changing how people buy and sell vacation homes. Vacasa's pioneering real estate program works with agents as well as home buyers and sellers to help people achieve their vacation home dreams. Our team is dynamic, competitive, and ambitious. We're happiest when we're hustling.
What we're looking for
We are looking for a Principal Broker to oversee all regulated real estate activities for Vacasa in Alabama. The role we are hiring for will include a variety of tasks including but not limited to management and supervision of entity licenses, records, contracts and documents, oversight of the trust account, and is responsible for holding all salespersons accountable for their license and continuing education requirements.
What you'll do
- Responsible for the brokerage firm's records, contracts, and documents.
- Responsible for ensuring that the licenses of all associated real estate licensees and the brokerage firm license are current and active.
- Track continuing education requirements for all associated real estate licensees in compliance with the statutory requirement
Financial Monitoring and Reporting
- Monthly review of client trust account
- Maintain required business records for Vacasa in Alabama.
Skills you'll need
- Alabama Real Estate Employing Level Broker License
- 3 years related work experience
- Previous experience as a real estate broker
- Previous knowledge and experience in the vacation rental industry preferred but not required
- Knowledge of real estate compliance regulations
- Self-motivated with entrepreneurial drive
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- High integrity and work ethic
This position is remote providing you the ability to work from home and resides anywhere in the state of Alabama.
You'll be working in your home office setting. We hold virtual training sessions and weekly team meeting. Occasional offsite team meetings in your region or our HQ locations. Requires frequent, repetitive use of a computer, phone, and office equipment. Requires patient, professional communication with prospective clients, and the ability to build confidence with prospects.
- $50,000 - $60,000 DOE + Commission
What you'll get
- Health/dental/vision insurance—employee & family coverage options
- Employer Sponsored & Voluntary Supplemental Benefits
- 401K retirement savings plan with immediate 100% company match on the first 6% you contribute
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Flexible vacation time
- Paid sick days and holidays
- Paid parental leave after one year of tenure
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All the equipment you'll need to be successful
- Great colleagues and culture
- Please visit our careers page to review our full benefits offerings
Vacasa is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate against applicants based upon race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or other classes protected by applicable law. Veterans are encouraged.
Vacasa is committed to maintaining a safe and productive work environment. Possession, use, or being under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs in the workplace is prohibited.
An offer of employment for this role will be contingent upon the successful completion of a background check.