We started with just one home and an idea: to bring homeowners and renters together with smart technology and caring local teams. Today, we're the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America thanks to the people who give us their best every day. You'll fit right in here if you're curious, entrepreneurial, and thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
Why Real Estate at Vacasa
We're changing how people buy and sell vacation homes. Vacasa's pioneering real estate program works with agents as well as home buyers and sellers to help people achieve their vacation home dreams. Our team is dynamic, competitive, and ambitious. We're happiest when we're hustling.
What we're looking for
Vacasa is looking for a Principal Broker to lead its real estate operations in Hawaii. The right candidate will be focused, flexible and a proactive leader. Must be actively licensed in Hawaii, with 5 years experience as a Managing Broker.
The Principal Broker will execute brokerage operations in Hawaii and ensure that all company policies, procedures, and practices follow applicable state and federal laws, rules and regulations and represent best business practices, as they relate to real estate regulatory mandates. Meeting sales production goals, coaching, finding opportunities for growth while developing the skills of an elite team of real estate professionals will be an integral part of this position.
What you'll do
- Qualify, enroll and engage outstanding agents.
- Handle large volume of networking and lead generation while following through on established leads.
- Get out there. Collaborate in-market with the business development team to identify opportunities, support in-market activities.
- Execute the growth of the Real Estate agent network as well as identify other profitable opportunities.
- Develop agent/broker training around vacation rental sales.
- Meet or exceed agent growth and engagement targets.
- Reliably log work activities in our CRM, ensuring superior client engagements.
- Leverage company resources to successfully convert leads into clients and support transactions remotely
Upcoming 2022 Sales Class Dates
- September 19th
- October 3rd
- November 14th
Skills you'll need
- Proven ability to develop a team of top producing real estate agents.
- Outstanding listening skills and follow-through.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written.
- High integrity.
- Self-motivated and self-sufficient, while having the confidence to seek guidance and direction as needed
- Solid computer skills including experience collaborating through Google docs.
- Experience with a sales CRM. Hubspot preferred.
- Desire to work for a growing, fast paced start-up company with an evolving structure and frequently changing computer systems and policies.
- Extensive experience in the real estate industry.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience and education.
This position is remote providing you the ability to work from home and resides anywhere in the state of Hawaii.
You'll be working in your home office setting. We hold virtual training sessions and weekly team meeting. Occasional offsite team meetings in your region or our HQ locations. Requires frequent, repetitive use of a computer, phone, and office equipment. Requires patient, professional communication with prospective clients, and the ability to build confidence with prospects.
- $45,000 - $50,000 DOE + Commission
What you'll get
- Health/dental/vision insurance—employee & family coverage options
- Employer Sponsored & Voluntary Supplemental Benefits
- 401K retirement savings plan with immediate 100% company match on the first 6% you contribute
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Flexible vacation time
- Paid sick days and holidays
- Paid parental leave after one year of tenure
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All the equipment you'll need to be successful
- Great colleagues and culture
- Please visit our careers page to review our full benefits offerings
Vacasa is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate against applicants based upon race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or other classes protected by applicable law.
Vacasa is committed to maintaining a safe and productive work environment. Possession, use, or being under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs in the workplace is prohibited.
Some positions may require that you drive a personal vehicle and/or company vehicle for work purposes. Employees who are required to drive a personal vehicle must have reliable transportation, a valid driver's license, and be at least 18 years of age. Employees who are required to drive a company vehicle must have a valid driver's license, be at least 21 years of age, and have been a licensed driver for no less than 3 years.
An offer of employment for this role will be contingent upon the successful completion of a background check.