We are currently looking for a Property Manager to join our well established and experienced Lettings & Property Management team in Highams Park, Chingford. This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate, looking to start a career in property or an already established property manager, looking to develop their career in the Lettings & Property Management industry.
This role is very varied, and there will always be something to keep you busy. From paying landlords to checking property inspections, and dealing with maintenance queries raised by tenants, you will learn all aspects of property management.
Property Manager Duties:
- Assist tenants with any maintenance issues they report.
- Organise estimates and remedial repairs on behalf of landlords.
- Monitor progress of maintenance through to completion.
- Prepare and issue tenancy agreements.
- Keep property certificates up to date.
- Inputting rents received onto the property management system and raising appropriate invoices and receipts.
- Chasing tenancy arrears.
- Paying landlords and contractors.
- Registration of tenant's deposits and liaising with tenants (and contractors, where appropriate) regarding returning or withholding deposits.
Property Manager Requirements:
We are looking for an organised individual with strong customer service skills. Communication is key to this role, as you will need to be confident in talking to both landlords and tenants in a professional manner, managing expectation and setting out clear goals in resolving any issues which may arise. The successful candidate does no necessarily need experience within a similar role, but it would be advantageous for them.
Property Manager Benefits:
Our business has been around since 1953; we are experts in our field. We strive on acquiring, nurturing and building talent and that is why experience is not always necessary. You will be joining a team of already established Property Manager’s, so you will be able to feed off of their wealth of experience. Full training will be provided throughout your induction and support will continue during your employment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,000.00-£25,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Highams Park, E4 9LG: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Property Management: 1 year (preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
- Administration: 1 year (preferred)