Under general supervision, will manage day-to-day operations of a real estate portfolio comprised of Ambulatory and Administrative facilities, review and assess facility related situations/issues that will be encountered on a daily basis. The Senior Property Coordinator will be expected to make independent decisions in the field to develop and initiate corrective action plans to resolve problems at the facilities. Performs diversified and confidential properties-related duties. Requires a high degree of technical and communications/interpersonal skills, knowledge and ability. May administer/coordinate programs, projects, and/or processes as assigned.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Interacts with Tenants and Landlords of facilities on a daily basis, responding to needs for urgent services, routine services and Property information.
- Interacts with Maintenance Group to provide appropriate in-house maintenance services to owned and leased properties.
- Coordinates re-occurring services and repairs with contractors, Ensuring Preventive Maintenance programs and services are implemented in accordance with company standards and per contract.
- Conducts facility inspections to assess condition of interior and exterior buildings conditions, documenting findings and initiating corrective action.
- Serves on-call, 24/7, for one week at a time on a rotation basis.
- Exhibits a thorough understanding of leases and ensures Tenant and Landlord responsibilities are in compliance.
- Performs Project Management responsibilities as it pertains to minor capital projects.
- Any other duties or responsibilities assigned by Management that may be required now or in the future
- Other combinations of formal education, training and experience may be considered.
- Minimum Experience:
- 5 years
- Previous property mgmt experience a plus.
- Excellent computer skills(Databases)
- Minimum Education:
- High School or G.E.D.
- Minimum Field Of Expertise:
- Business Administration, Legal or Real Estate
- Preferred Education:
- Associate's Degree
- Basic computer skills; excellent interpersonal/communications skills; Transcription skills