***Monthly new lease AND renewal bonuses are paid in addition to base hourly rate.***
Are you a sales and customer service superstar? Then we have an exciting opportunity for you on our leasing team at our 390-unit apartment community in Stafford! As Leasing Consultant, you make that important first connection with potential residents; you also make a difference in people’s lives by helping them find their perfect apartment home. In addition to greeting prospects, you will also show apartments, close sales, and process rental applications and leases in compliance with fair housing laws. If you enjoy building relationships and have a friendly and professional demeanor, then what are you waiting for? Apply now!
- Greeting visitors and residents
- Answering and returning resident calls, as well as email requests
- Completing guest cards and lease paperwork correctly and timely
- Selling features and amenities to prospective residents
- Showing apartments
- Securing leases
- At least 1 year of leasing, customer service, or sales experience is preferred.
- Good leasing and closing skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to type 30 WPM and be organized.
- Computer skills in Word, Excel, Outlook, and Yardi or other similar programs.
- Must be able to work Saturday.
- Must comply with Westdale’s COVID-19 health and safety measures.
We offer a competitive salary, good benefits, and an energetic environment. Our benefits include:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid vacation, personal/sick time, and holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Credit union
- Service recognition awards
- Employee assistance program
- Apartment rental discounts
This opportunity won’t last, apply today!
Work Days: Monday – Sunday
Work Hours: M-F 8:30 am - 5:30 pm; Sat 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Required License or Certification: Valid Driver’s License in the state where the property is located, or a neighboring state in proximity to the property where applicable, or willing to obtain a Driver’s License to meet these stipulations within 60 days.
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.