We are looking for an energetic, results driven, Entry-Level Recruitment Specialist to join our team. Whitebox Real Estate is a rapidly growing company with aggressive expansion goals, and we need help identifying and recruiting an exceptional level of talent that aligns with our unique culture.
Company Alignment and Motive:
Whitebox Real Estate is here to service the real estate needs of rapidly-scaling, forward-thinking companies that cannot be met by a stagnate commercial real estate industry still running the same playbook if has for fifty years. We are here because this is the time for a new vision, a new type of commercial real estate agency and with this, a new type of agent.
As a boutique, entrepreneurial, broker’s brokerage with a global reach, we are a dynamic and unique company that does things differently to WIN.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with the management team to design and implement the overall recruiting strategy
- Source and attract candidates by using databases, social media, etc.
- Produce and provide analytical recruitment reports
- Develop and update job descriptions
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards, universities, etc.
- Schedule and conduct interviews for open positions
- Assess applicant’s experience, skills, and relevant knowledge
- Create summaries and documentation in preparation for interviews for hiring managers
- Conduct research of prospective candidates
- Conduct outbound phone calls and other forms of communication with prospective job candidates
- Promote the company’s reputation and opportunities
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships
- Respond to inbound employment inquiries
- Participate in career fairs and local business community events
- Enter, update, and maintain information in the company’s operational systems
- Be a Team Player
Must be a self-starter and be able to perform each duty successfully
Intermediate analytical and quantitative skills – ability to comprehend, analyze, interpret documents, and situational problem solving
Basic financial analysis – ability to calculate percentages, discounts, and commissions
Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS) from an accredited college or university preferred